Do you love snacking, but wish you could do so with a little less guilt? Sweet potato fries are a tasty and healthier alternative to deep fried French fries. Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamin B6 and Vitamin C. They also taste great with Aubrey D. Chipotle Spicy Mayo.
- 1 lb sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Aubrey D. Chipotle Spicy Mayo
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into ¼” fries.
- Toss fries with olive oil to coat.
- Spread fries on baking sheet
- Once cooked toss with salt, pepper, garlic and paprika.
- Dip with Chipotle Mayo and enjoy!