This simple but AMAZING recipe for chicken wings uses Aubrey D. Classic Habanero BBQ Sauce with Datil Peppers. This recipe was sent us by Aubrey D. fan Pierre Jr whose family have been raving about his wing recipe. He thought, and we agreed, that this recipe needs to be shared!
- Start with your desired quantity of wings. Best flavours are from using unfrozen and unseasoned wings.
- Place wings in a bowl and cover with Aubrey D. Classic Habanero BBQ Sauce with Datil Peppers , and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat BBQ smoker to 325-350F.
- Smoke for 30 minutes, then turn the wings continue smoking for another 25 minutes.
- Baste some more sauce on one side and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with some Aubrey D. Classic Habanero BBQ Sauce on the side and some fresh cut vegetables. Enjoy