Pork, pretzels and Jalapeno Honey Mustard. Really, how could you go wrong? Here’s a super tasty, savory, sweet and crunchy recipe for all you pork lovers out there.
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 4 cups of crushed pretzels
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 cup Aubrey D. Jalapeno Honey Mustard
- ½ cup flour
- 4-5 pork chops, with or without bone
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease non-stick baking dish with oil. If you don’t have a non-stick baking dish, line with parchment paper and lightly grease.
- Put pretzels in food processor until coarsely ground.
- Add them to medium sized bowl and mix with panko crumbs.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Put flour on large plate.
- Poor half of the Mustard into large shallow bowl or dish.
- Put the pretzel mixture into large shallow bowl or dish.
- Use tongs to dredge pork chops in flour, then in Mustard, then in pretzel mix.
- Place on pan.
- Bake for 16-25 minutes depending on thickness or size until cooked through.
- Let chops sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Dip in remaining Honey Mustard.