Who doesn’t love a good fajita? However, too many fajitas, and you’ll have to loosen the belt another notch. Let’s up the ante on this classic meal by replacing ground beef with swordfish. Swordfish is super high in protein and many other vitamins and minerals, plus, it’s also low in saturated fat. It also tastes great with our super spicy Rebel Salsa.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 lb swordfish
- 6 flour tortilla (8 inch diameter)
- 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Rebel Salsa
- ½ cup of fat free sour cream
- Set oven to broil and spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray.
- Mix lime juice, oil and pepper in small bowl and brush on fish.
- Place fish on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil fish at about 4 inches from heat for 10-15 minutes. Turn every 5 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Break up fish into small pieces.
- Place 1/3 of a cup onto center of each tortilla.
- Top with lettuce, bell pepper, sour cream and salsa.
- Fold up and EAT!