It’s that time of the year again and here at Gourmet Chips & Sauces, our favorite part is, obviously, the food! If you are attending a party and want to step it up , then keep reading. Here is our favorite Hot Chicken Nacho recipe using our Rebel Hot Wing Sauce and our Aubrey D Giardinera Pepper Mix.
- 1 chicken breast
- ¾ cup Rebel Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup black beans
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1 ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1-2 bags tortilla chips
- ¾ Jar of Aubrey D. Giardinera Pepper Mix
- Preheat oven to 425
- Add chicken breast, ½ cup hot wing sauce and chicken stock to small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Shred chicken.
- Spread layer of tortilla chips on baking sheet or large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of chicken, celery, beans, cheese, and Giardinera Mix.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted. 8-10 minutes.
- Eat with a hefty portion of sour cream on hand, as your tastes buds will definitely need cooling!